Cheese Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe : I Made it with Bakery Bread

Cheese Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe : I Made it with Bakery Bread

Cheese Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe : I Made it with Bakery Bread
This post is specially for my reddit fans (Conchatus, Thot-Patrol-Official), I revamped PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE recipe and created my own recipe to make this delicious cheese stuffed garlic bread.

I used regular Saralee bakery bread : You can get it from any nearest grocery store. or you can ask Google assistant or Apple Siri to find one for you.

Now, first we need to create basic mixture of garlic and cheese to stuff it into the bread. I took below ingredients.

  • Grlic cloves
  • Parsley

  • Butter
  • Mozzarella cheese
  • Olive Oil
Cheese Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe :
  1. Take a bowl and add chopped garlic cloves (as per your need) I took 6-7 cloves for 4 bread.
  2. Now add parsley 2 TSP
  3. Now add butter in the bowl 2 cubed I have added
  4. Add Salt 1.5 TSP I have added
  5. Add Black Pepper 1.5 TSP I have added
  6. Now add Olive Oil 2 TSP, and Mix the mixture. Once you done.
  7. Add Grinded Cheese Mozzarella cheese 1 Bowl & mix it well

And you are almost done, now stuff this mixture between 2 breads and block the bread corners with water or egg white.

Now apply the butter on both the side of the bread and sprinkle some oregano or chilli flakes on both the side.

Now take all the bread in the plate cover the plate with silver foil and put it into the oven for 25 minutes.

Oh Yes!! You are Done!! Take out he bread from the oven and your Golden crispy Garlic Bread is ready. Start having it and share your experience with me by commenting below.

That's It here is my Cheese Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe. Thank You for reading. Please do share it if you liked it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Google Keep Sharing Latest Updates of Google +: Google+ v10.19.0 APK Update Teardown

Google Gboard v7.8 : App Prepared for Voice Type Enhancement, Search History Clear & More Features